You can now join the Roswell High School PTSA Online! That’s right, no more forms to fill out or checks to write. There are a variety of membership levels to choose from, with additional donations going directly to the general fund. We would love to have you – parents AND students as members.
Click Here for more information about our membership levels.
If you are ready to join now, click here to go to our membership store.
Still like a paper form? That’s cool, click here to download our membership form and return it either to the front office or mail to:
Roswell High School, 11595 King Road, Roswell, GA 30075.
Memberships are accepted all year.
Did you know you can double your donation to RHS PTSA by asking your company to match your donation? For information on how to ask your company to match your RHS PTSA donation, click here.
Come join us! Here are just a few things that your PTSA is working on…
- Academic Recognition – Celebrate our Academic Honor Roll (88+ GPA) and Principal’s Honor Roll (92+ GPA) Students with certificates, Academic Letters and pins.
- Campus Improvement –Keep the campus looking swell with tree trimming, landscaping, and more beautification projects to come. Created and installed art showcases in the Auditorium Lobby for exhibits and theater production displays.
- College Visits – Schedule college representatives for 40+ presentations at RHS for Juniors and Seniors (Sophomores welcome in the spring.)
- Copy Room—Provide admin support for teachers and staff.
- ESOL Support—Work with Esmer Johnson to provide support for ESOL program needs.
- Exceptional Children—Celebrate the Special Needs Prom at RHS and provide the Roast and Toast coffee shop with RHS branded gear.
- Greeters – Staff the Atrium Greeter Desk with happy faces. Honors Night – Work with Student Services to coordinate this event recognizing student achievement, producing more than 250 award certificates.
- Leadership 20/20 – Co-host a forum with Roswell Rotary focusing on empowering students with leadership potential.
- Media Center – Provide regular volunteer support and assist in the deployment and collection of school-issued devices.
- Membership – Conduct annual campaign.
- PTSA Communications – Produce a Student/Family Directory, a super informative weekly e-newsletter, and maintain a PTSA Facebook page and PTSA Website.
- PTSA Scholarships – Award $12,000 in scholarships for seniors who are recognized for academic excellence, creative work, good character, success despite adversity, positive contributions on and off campus, service to others, entrepreneurial pursuits, vocational pursuits and CTAE Career Tech success and excellence in Technology.
- Reflections Contest – Promote and manage contest.
- Scholarship Business Partner Liaisons—Create partnerships with local businesses to provide funding for our ever-growing Scholarship Program.
- School Store – Manage school Spirit Wear merchandise.
- Student Well-Being – Partner with RHS Student Services to sponsor September Suicide Prevention Awareness Month, provide well-being content in PTSA e-Newsletter, and a produce a Spring Stress Relief Campaign before finals. (Hand out Popsicles, candy and other treats.) Facilitate Hug-A-Hornet.
- Social Work Support – Provide individual aid to students in need by working closely with our school social worker throughout the school year including monthly Backpacks of Love.
- Staff Appreciation – Celebrate all our RHS staff by hosting lunches and breakfasts, Staff Appreciation Week, Gift Drawings, Thanksgiving Turkey Drawing, treats and surprises.
- Teacher Grants – Award $6500 in extra support tools to teachers, for example: class book sets, technology, music books, art supplies, PE equipment and much more.
- VIP Awards – Manage two VIP Award events and creating certificates celebrating more than 400 students who exemplify character and integrity as identified by their teachers.