Roswell High School PTSA relies heavily on parent volunteers. Our programs only work with the extra hands supplied by our volunteer community. Be sure to watch your email or social media posts for volunteer opportunities. Be sure to register with Fulton County Schools before you sign up, see below for details.
General information about Volunteering with Fulton County Schools:
Fulton County Schools values and promotes active engagement of the community in all of our schools. Thousands of individuals serve as volunteers in our schools each year. Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Serving as tutors, mentors, or guest speakers
- Providing assistance in classrooms, cafeteria, library, or main office
- Organizing student enrichment and recognition activities
- Supporting special events, athletics, and school planning councils
**How do I become a volunteer?
- Register at the Fulton County Schools Volunteer Page.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
- Visit the school and begin volunteering.
There is also an FAQ that is helpful